About Kimbrer Computer
Who is Kimbrer Computer?
Kimbrer Computer is a Danish IT company established in 1995 by Morten Nøhr and Peter Tølbøll Hansen. Based on an early and clear vision to provide the perfect customer experience, the company has, since its foundation, grown into a trusted and global supplier of new and refurbished enterprise IT hardware.
For more than two decades, Kimbrer Computer has been helping companies worldwide to meet their demands and expectations for a fast, simple and cost-effective IT infrastructure. Today, we serve customers in more than 80 countries and offer a wide range of high-end servers, storage systems and networking equipment from leading manufacturers, such as IBM, Lenovo, HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp, Cisco and many others.
With our broad expertise ranging from sales and delivery of complete and customized solutions and end-of-life spare parts through to pre-sales configurations, refurbishments, upgrades and technical support services, we have the capabilities required to strengthen our customers' business, and guide them through the complicated, fast-changing and dynamic technology landscape.
We have a global reach, but we are always close to our customers. By that we mean that we cooperate and provide a genuine, responsive and professional service in a close and present dialogue with our customers, wherever they may be.
Kimbrer Computer is a honest, consistent and reliable company where quality and excellent customer care are fundamental principles to our success. We keep our commitments, we place great emphasis on compliance with the agreements we enter into with our customers and partners, and we take IT maintenance challenges seriously.
Improvement has always been at the core of our business. Throughout our history, we have combined our experience, knowledge and passion with sustainable and value-added technology solutions, enabling businesses to maintain and improve IT performance and realize a greater return on their investment.
We have come a long way since, but our ambition has been — and still is — to help companies around the world achieve their goals through IT. Your success is our success.
- Mission: By offering a comprehensive portfolio of quality IT solutions and high-level technical support services, we help our clients maintain and extend the life-cycle of their technology investment, saving costs and reducing total cost of ownership.
- Vision: Differentiated by speed, quality and reliability, we aim to be internationally acknowledged as a first-choice company, possessing the ability to provide customers with an exceptional experience from the point of product purchase throughout final delivery.
- Goal: Although our main focus is hardware solutions, the physical product is simply the final result of a process of delivering superior value to our customers. Therefore, our goal is to succeed by helping our customers succeed.
- Philosophy: Maintaining and upgrading your IT infrastructure is a complex task. At Kimbrer Computer, we understand the importance of delivering a fast, cost-effective and quality assured solution, allowing our customers to improve return on investment.
Why shop with us?
At Kimbrer Computer, we believe that it should be fast, simple and last but not least cost-effective for our customers to purchase their IT equipment. With our online shop which has been designed exactly from the idea of making it simple and smart to shop online, we offer a seamless and secure process for purchase, payment and delivery of your IT requirements. Also, should the situation arise, we offer hassle free returns of any non-working equipment!
Given below is a list of some of the benefits and advantages of shopping online with Kimbrer Computer.
- Quote Cart: Do you require a formal and non-binding quotation as part of the purchasing approval process? Are you looking to purchase in larger quantities? Try using our Quote Cart feature — a quick and easy solution for receiving quote requests. Quotes can be saved to your store account and easily converted to orders. We aim to answer all quotes within 2 hours during regular business hours.
- Professional Logistics: Our logistics team are trained experts in quick and safe delivery of your IT purchases. With our global logistics experience, we offer a variety of shipping options depending on your needs. From common courier service (UPS, FedEx, TNT, DHL) to same day dispatch and next day delivery, you can be rest assured that we can find a solution to meet your requirements.
- Technical Support: Our certified in-house technicians and technology specialists are ready to assist in product specifications, product compatibility, upgrades, configuration, installation and trouble shooting. For more information, please leave us a message.
- Live Help: During our business hours Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 16:30 (GMT+1) and Friday 8:30 - 15:30 (GMT+1), we can be reached using our Live Help feature. Simply click on the chat feature located in the lower right hand corner of your screen and you will be connected with one of our support representatives.
Want to take a closer look inside?
Click and drag your mouse on the image, or use your keyboard's arrow keys to enjoy a 360° Virtual Tour of our office and warehouse facilities.
You can easily switch between our office and warehouse by clicking on the map '1' or '2' on the right side of the screen.