CISCO - CPU PROCESSORS VRM
Refurbished Cisco processors are an inexpensive way to maintain, replace, or upgrade your servers with the latest technology. Cisco Intel or Cisco AMD processors are some of the most popular, reliable, and stable CPUs on the market. They are intended to run intensive tasks for a large number of users while maintaining a stable and high performance.
Having a Cisco CPU that can handle a large user base while running all the necessary applications without bottlenecks can in some cases be a challenging task on a strict budget. That is why many companies have chosen to purchase refurbished processors instead of factory-new models.
We have more than 25 years of experience of being a CPU distributor. We have customers in more than 80 countries that use our refurbished hardware in their systems. And we can also deliver all the processors you need for your Cisco servers.
- We are a trusted and reliable distributor of refurbished Cisco processors.
- All of our processors are stored safely at our own warehouse.
- We can deliver the components to your location within 1-2 business days.
At Kimbrer Computer, we have some of the most thorough and experienced certified technicians. They know everything there is to know about Cisco hardware, and you can be certain that all of the refurbished Cisco processors that leave our warehouse have been analyzed and tested, so all you have to do is place them on the systemboard.
High-performing Cisco processors
You need to consider a few things before you decide which refurbished Cisco CPU is the perfect match for your company. Not only is it necessary for the CPU to be powerful enough to handle the workload of the daily tasks in your business, but it also has to be compatible with the systemboard.
- When selecting the best Cisco CPU for your business, the most important consideration is your specific needs.
- The processor type and speed of the CPU should match the workloads your business will be undertaking.
- Multi-core processors are ideal for businesses that will be running multiple applications concurrently.
- High-end CPUs have more advanced features that can increase performance, such as hyper-threading and Turbo Boost technology.
- The CPU should also be compatible with your current hardware and software setup.
All of the CPU specifications are available under each product, but if you have any questions regarding whether the processor is compatible with your system, then feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help you find the best-refurbished Cisco processor for your needs.