DELL A6994466 - 8GB 2Rx4 PC3L-10600R DDR3-1333MHz Certied Dell
Make your Dell™ system a champion by upgrading with memory specifically engineered and tested for your system. At Dell we focus on quality parts and rigorous testing so that your system can tackle the challenges faced by high-end operating systems and multimedia applications. With Dell Memory we also offer a limited lifetime warranty and the benefits of Dell’s service and support. Trust only Dell Memory for your next Dell system upgrade!
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
On a system configured with 4 GB of memory (RAM), Microsoft® Windows® will report 3.0 GB to 3.8 GB of available memory. This is normal for 32-bit versions of Windows (the most common versions). A 64-bit operating system (Microsoft Windows 64-bit version) is required to utilize 4GB or more of memory.
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3|
|Memory clock speed||1333 MHz|
|Memory form factor||240-pin DIMM|
|Memory layout (modules x size)||1 x 8 GB|
High quality for less.
Buying a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer can provide significant savings of up to 80% off the original retail price of a brand-new model, which makes it a great way to cut costs without compromising quality. We back our quality commitment by including a STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, with additional coverage options available. In short, with a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer, you will get:
- • A high-quality product at a very cheap rate
- • A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative
- • Fast delivery, directly to you or your customer
- • Great value for money
Refurbished – what is it?
A refurbished product generally refers to a used and pre-owned item. Every refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer has been professionally inspected and restored to “Grade A” condition, with faulty parts replaced with genuine ones, to make sure everything works and looks perfectly before being repackaged and put back on the market for resale. Though refurbished models may show some signs of wear, we guarantee that the items are always:
- • Inspected, tested and professionally restored by certified technicians
- • Fully wiped of data and software, leaving no traces of data for recovery
- • Carefully wrapped and shipped in electrostatic discharge (ESD) materials
- • With all original accessories and components (if applicable)
- We ship WORLDWIDE
- All items shipped from our own warehouse
- Blindshipping directly to your customer
- With express delivery, your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days
Looking to sell your IT equipment?
- Fair market value estimations
- Flexible and hassle-free pickup
- Secure data destruction
- Quick and easy payment