HP 822555-B21 - HP 400GB SAS 12G Mixed Use SFF SSD
Do you need more performance from your HPE ProLiant Sever series or HPE Synergy platforms? HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. Categorized by Read Intensive (RI), Mixed Use (MU), and Write Intensive (WI), you can choose the right SSD that tailors to your workload demands.
Also, you can prevent data loss and monitor the SSD life with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools. Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HPE ProLiant servers including Gen9 and server storage platforms.
Available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices, you have great flexibility in your installation. These drives deliver higher performance, better latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media.
Provides Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- HPE Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs.
- With compatibility in management tools, SmartSSD Wear Gauge prevents data loss and monitors SSD life.
Increases the Efficiency of Your Server
- HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs.
- Utilizes the unique Power Advisor tool for SSD and system power planning.
- Uses self-describing LED's that reduces drive activity confusion.
Accelerate Workload Performance with High Performing HPE Solid State Drives
- HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) achieve higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Experience the latest technology in the market and the industry-leading performance of 12 Gb SAS SSDs and NVMe PCIe SSDs.
- Gives you faster access to data with excellent latency.
- Provides you with the most complete portfolio of choices across SAS and SATA and first to market with latest technologies.
Delivers the High Reliability You Can Count on in Your Data Center
- HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rigorously tested 2.4 million hours to achieve the quality standards you need.
- You can rely on SSDs in various environments as they can tolerate significantly high operating shock and vibration levels.
- HPE firmware provides compatibility with ProLiant Server series and HP controllers for consistency of performance.
- Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Delivers high availability with power loss protection that continues to protect your data even when the datacenter loses power.
|SSD form factor||2.5"|
|SSD capacity||400 GB|
|Component for||fiber Channel|
|Bytes per sector||512|
|Random write (4KB)||49000 IOPS|
|Random read (4KB)||108000 IOPS|
|Write speed||510 MB/s|
|Read speed||950 MB/s|
|Data transfer rate||12 Gbit/s|
|Power consumption (average)||9 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 60 °C|
High quality for less.
Buying a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer can provide significant savings of up to 80% off the original retail price of a brand-new model, which makes it a great way to cut costs without compromising quality. We back our quality commitment by including a STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, with additional coverage options available. In short, with a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer, you will get:
- • A high-quality product at a very cheap rate
- • A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative
- • Fast delivery, directly to you or your customer
- • Great value for money
Refurbished – what is it?
A refurbished product generally refers to a used and pre-owned item. Every refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer has been professionally inspected and restored to “Grade A” condition, with faulty parts replaced with genuine ones, to make sure everything works and looks perfectly before being repackaged and put back on the market for resale. Though refurbished models may show some signs of wear, we guarantee that the items are always:
- • Inspected, tested and professionally restored by certified technicians
- • Fully wiped of data and software, leaving no traces of data for recovery
- • Carefully wrapped and shipped in electrostatic discharge (ESD) materials
- • With all original accessories and components (if applicable)
- We ship WORLDWIDE
- All items shipped from our own warehouse
- Blindshipping directly to your customer
- With express delivery, your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days
Looking to sell your IT equipment?
- Fair market value estimations
- Flexible and hassle-free pickup
- Secure data destruction
- Quick and easy payment