Hewlett Packard Enterprise Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen. Total power: 800 W, AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V, AC input frequency: 50 - 60 Hz. Purpose: Server, 80 PLUS certification: 80 PLUS Platinum. Product colour: Grey. Width: 68 mm, Depth: 40.4 mm, Height: 225.3 mm
How do you improve data center power efficiency without impacting IT performance? HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Titanium-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center.1 It's form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation power supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve the performance of your servers. These power supplies provide fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability and are supported across the entire HPE ProLiant Gen10 and HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 Server series families, simplifying your spares strategy and further reducing data center costs.
- Increase power density with 1600W Platinum power supply.
- Launching 800W Flex Slot power supply with 96% efficiency, 80PLUS Titanium certified.1
- Delivering 48V DC input option in the HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply form factor.
- 800W universal Flex Slot power supply enables both 277V AC and 380V DC input options.
Improve Data Center Efficiency Without Impacting IT Performance
HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Platinum-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center.1
The power supply form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation HPE Common Slot Power Supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve IT performance.
Provides fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability.
Supported across all HPE ProLiant Gen10 Server series and HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 Server series, simplifying your spares strategy and reducing data center costs.
Efficiency ratings based on testing performed by Ecova per the requirements of the 80PLUS program. For more information, please visit: www.80plus.com
High quality for less.
Buying a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer can provide significant savings of up to 80% off the original retail price of a brand-new model, which makes it a great way to cut costs without compromising quality. We back our quality commitment by including a STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, with additional coverage options available. In short, with a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer, you will get:
- • A high-quality product at a very cheap rate
- • A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative
- • Fast delivery, directly to you or your customer
- • Great value for money
Refurbished – what is it?
A refurbished product generally refers to a used and pre-owned item. Every refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer has been professionally inspected and restored to “Grade A” condition, with faulty parts replaced with genuine ones, to make sure everything works and looks perfectly before being repackaged and put back on the market for resale. Though refurbished models may show some signs of wear, we guarantee that the items are always:
- • Inspected, tested and professionally restored by certified technicians
- • Fully wiped of data and software, leaving no traces of data for recovery
- • Carefully wrapped and shipped in electrostatic discharge (ESD) materials
- • With all original accessories and components (if applicable)