IBM 172701X - IBM System Storage EXP3000
The IBM System Storage™ EXP3000 Express is a high-density 2U, 19" rack mount driven closure designed for supporting a total of twelve 3.5" disk drives.
IBM System x Server Attachment
Robust and flexible, the EXP3000 Express can be used as a direct-attach solution for IBM System x servers with support of MegaRAID or ServeRAID host bus adapters. Multiple EXP3000s can be connected to expand capacity and to help address your data needs today and tomorrow.
Solid state drives present an opportunity to simplify local storage infrastructure to help maintain overall maintenance and cooling cost, while considering remote storage solutions for end-to-end data availability as part of their System x ecosystem. Solid state drives are an appropriate solution for local OS booting, high performance input/output applications, and some local storage space. Increasingly, solid state storage may be a practical component in balancing datacenter cost, reliability, and manageability.
IBM System Storage DS3000 Express Series
The EXP3000 Express supports attachment to the DS3000 Express Series providing a highly available storage system scaling up to 48 SAS and/or SATA disk drives. Up to three EXP3000s can be connected to expand capacity and IOPs performance of the solution to help address your data needs today and tomorrow.
- 3 Gbps SAS drive expansion technology.
- Support for up to 5.4 TB of SAS disk physical storage capacity (450 GB SAS drives) in a single enclosure.
- Support for up to 12 TB of SATA disk physical storage capacity (1.0 TB SATA drives) in a single enclosure.
- SAS or SATA hard disk drive intermix supported with select IBM System x™, IBM System p®, and IBM BladeCenter® servers using the DS3000 series of storage systems, MegaRAID or ServeRAID™ host bus adapters.
- Three EXP3000s can be attached to a DS3000 storage system to expand up to 21.6 TB of physical storage capacity when utilizing 450 GB SAS drives or 48.0 TB of physical storage capacity when utilizing 1 TB SATA drives.
- Telco model supports -48 V DC power supplies.
- NEBS and ETSI compliance for AC and DC models.
- 50 GB SATA Solid State Disk drive supported in EXP3000 expansion units that are directly attached to System x servers via the ServeRAID MR10M SAS/SATA controller adapter installed in the System x server.
|Number of storage drives installed||12|
|Total installed storage capacity||12 TB|
|Storage drive capacity||1000 GB|
|Storage drive size||3.5"|
|Power supply unit (PSU) capacity||515 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Cache internal||512 MB|
|Data transfer rate||3 Gbit/s|
|Power requirements||115 – 230 V AC/ 48 V DC|
|Power management||AC & DC|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||447 x 550 x 87 mm|
High quality for less.
Buying a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer can provide significant savings of up to 80% off the original retail price of a brand-new model, which makes it a great way to cut costs without compromising quality. We back our quality commitment by including a STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, with additional coverage options available. In short, with a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer, you will get:
- • A high-quality product at a very cheap rate
- • A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative
- • Fast delivery, directly to you or your customer
- • Great value for money
Refurbished – what is it?
A refurbished product generally refers to a used and pre-owned item. Every refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer has been professionally inspected and restored to “Grade A” condition, with faulty parts replaced with genuine ones, to make sure everything works and looks perfectly before being repackaged and put back on the market for resale. Though refurbished models may show some signs of wear, we guarantee that the items are always:
- • Inspected, tested and professionally restored by certified technicians
- • Fully wiped of data and software, leaving no traces of data for recovery
- • Carefully wrapped and shipped in electrostatic discharge (ESD) materials
- • With all original accessories and components (if applicable)
- We ship WORLDWIDE
- All items shipped from our own warehouse
- Blindshipping directly to your customer
- With express delivery, your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days
Looking to sell your IT equipment?
- Fair market value estimations
- Flexible and hassle-free pickup
- Secure data destruction
- Quick and easy payment