IBM 181281H - IBM System Storage DS4000 EXP810 Storage Expansion
IBM expands its DS4000 series midrange disk storage offerings of high performance, high-availability, business-critical storage solutions, with the introduction of the 4 gigabit per second (Gbps) capable IBM System Storage DS4000 EXP810 Storage Expansion Unit and 2 Gbps Fibre Channel Enhanced Disk Drive Modules (E-DDM) options. A 4 Gbps capable controller system is required to achieve 4 Gbps drive channel operation.
The 4 Gbps capable IBM System Storage EXP810 Storage Expansion Unit offers a new 16-bay disk enclosure for attachment to selected DS4000 Midrange Disk Systems, with up to 4.8 terabytes (TB) physical capacity per expansion unit on initial introduction. The EXP810 Storage Expansion Unit is designed to accommodate the new 2 Gbps Fibre Channel E-DDMs, as well as future 4 Gbps Fibre Channel E-DDMs and Serial ATA (SATA) E-DDMs.
|Chassis type||Rack (3U)|
|Number of storage drives supported||16|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||8 - 80%|
|Power requirements||100 - 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||483 x 559 x 132 mm|
High quality for less.
Buying a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer can provide significant savings of up to 80% off the original retail price of a brand-new model, which makes it a great way to cut costs without compromising quality. We back our quality commitment by including a STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, with additional coverage options available. In short, with a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer, you will get:
- • A high-quality product at a very cheap rate
- • A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative
- • Fast delivery, directly to you or your customer
- • Great value for money
Refurbished – what is it?
A refurbished product generally refers to a used and pre-owned item. Every refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer has been professionally inspected and restored to “Grade A” condition, with faulty parts replaced with genuine ones, to make sure everything works and looks perfectly before being repackaged and put back on the market for resale. Though refurbished models may show some signs of wear, we guarantee that the items are always:
- • Inspected, tested and professionally restored by certified technicians
- • Fully wiped of data and software, leaving no traces of data for recovery
- • Carefully wrapped and shipped in electrostatic discharge (ESD) materials
- • With all original accessories and components (if applicable)
- We ship WORLDWIDE
- All items shipped from our own warehouse
- Blindshipping directly to your customer
- With express delivery, your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days
Looking to sell your IT equipment?
- Fair market value estimations
- Flexible and hassle-free pickup
- Secure data destruction
- Quick and easy payment