IBM 22R5944 - 300GB 10K FC HDD
To buy the right hard drive it is important that you know the interface type of your computer. The interface type determines the compatibility to a system. Common interface types today are IDE (also known as PATA), SATA, or SCSI. SCSI interface type may come in different pin configurations.
Speed and Capacity determine how much data can be stored and how fast the data can be accessed. The higher the capacity, the more data can be stored. Similarly, the higher the speed, the faster the computer can access or write data to/from the hard drive.
|Hard drive capacity||300 GB|
|HDD speed||10000 RPM|
|Component for||fiber Channel|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Operating voltage||5 / 12 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 60 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
High quality for less.
Buying a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer can provide significant savings of up to 80% off the original retail price of a brand-new model, which makes it a great way to cut costs without compromising quality. We back our quality commitment by including a STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, with additional coverage options available. In short, with a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer, you will get:
- • A high-quality product at a very cheap rate
- • A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative
- • Fast delivery, directly to you or your customer
- • Great value for money
Refurbished – what is it?
A refurbished product generally refers to a used and pre-owned item. Every refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer has been professionally inspected and restored to “Grade A” condition, with faulty parts replaced with genuine ones, to make sure everything works and looks perfectly before being repackaged and put back on the market for resale. Though refurbished models may show some signs of wear, we guarantee that the items are always:
- • Inspected, tested and professionally restored by certified technicians
- • Fully wiped of data and software, leaving no traces of data for recovery
- • Carefully wrapped and shipped in electrostatic discharge (ESD) materials
- • With all original accessories and components (if applicable)
- We ship WORLDWIDE
- All items shipped from our own warehouse
- Blindshipping directly to your customer
- With express delivery, your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days
Looking to sell your IT equipment?
- Fair market value estimations
- Flexible and hassle-free pickup
- Secure data destruction
- Quick and easy payment