IBM 25R8905 - 3.2 GHz/800 MHz (2MB L2 Cache) Xeon Processor
Intel's next-generation processor platform is designed to deliver improvements in memory bandwidth, throughput speed, power consumption and overall system performance to provide an optimized solution for DP processor-based servers. This rich stable of technology improvements addresses the requirements of today's data-hungry systems and software applications that crave performance. This new offering features an advanced Intel Xeon Processor with a 2MB L2 memory cache that reduces or even eliminates system bottlenecks by balancing performance between the processor, I/O and memory. In order to maximize the performance gains of your IBM eServer xSeries server consider upgrading to a second Intel Xeon Processor. By fully populating your xSeries server, you enjoy the price/performance benefits and maximize the use of your investment for a relatively small incremental cost.
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon®|
|Component for||fiber Channel|
|Processor base frequency||3.2 GHz|
|Processor cache||2 MB|
|Processor cache type||L2|
|Processor front side bus||800 MHz|
High quality for less.
Buying a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer can provide significant savings of up to 80% off the original retail price of a brand-new model, which makes it a great way to cut costs without compromising quality. We back our quality commitment by including a STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, with additional coverage options available. In short, with a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer, you will get:
- • A high-quality product at a very cheap rate
- • A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative
- • Fast delivery, directly to you or your customer
- • Great value for money
Refurbished – what is it?
A refurbished product generally refers to a used and pre-owned item. Every refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer has been professionally inspected and restored to “Grade A” condition, with faulty parts replaced with genuine ones, to make sure everything works and looks perfectly before being repackaged and put back on the market for resale. Though refurbished models may show some signs of wear, we guarantee that the items are always:
- • Inspected, tested and professionally restored by certified technicians
- • Fully wiped of data and software, leaving no traces of data for recovery
- • Carefully wrapped and shipped in electrostatic discharge (ESD) materials
- • With all original accessories and components (if applicable)
- We ship WORLDWIDE
- All items shipped from our own warehouse
- Blindshipping directly to your customer
- With express delivery, your order will be delivered within 1-2 working days
Looking to sell your IT equipment?
- Fair market value estimations
- Flexible and hassle-free pickup
- Secure data destruction
- Quick and easy payment