IBM Server configurator
Extend the lifetime of your data center and avoid costly investments, by using our IBM server configurator to assemble your very own customized IBM server, so it fits exactly to your specific requirements. All of our hardware is refurbished, and that means that it has been used before in a previously owned system.
But hardware has a much longer lifespan than most people are aware of, and can in many cases be used again as a part of a new system. There is a wide range of benefits when purchasing a refurbished IBM server from Kimbrer.
One of the obvious reasons is that it is much cheaper to use refurbished hardware than picking up new pieces from the shelves. This means that you will avoid expensive investments, while getting much more value out of your IT budget.
You will simply be able to afford a much more powerful system on a smaller budget, while avoiding unnecessary and expensive investments for building, upgrading, or maintaining your IT infrastructure.
We have a wide range of computer hardware components that you can choose from, for instance, CPUs, network cards, and hard drives. Our IBM server configurator will guide you, step by step, so all of the parts you pick are fully compatible and can be integrated into your setup. But if you have any questions, or need assistance to assemble an IBM server with our online configurator, then you are always welcome to contact our support.
Customized IBM server
You will significantly reduce your carbon footprint when you order a customized IBM server from Kimbrer, and that is because all of the parts are refurbished hardware. This means that there is absolutely no need for IBM to turn on their assembly line to produce new parts.
Using refurbished hardware is a simple solution to reach your green goals, while saving a lot of money on hardware. Your IT department will become considerably more sustainable when you order a refurbished server from Kimbrer.
Refurbished IBM servers are up to 80% cheaper than new ones.
Your customized IBM server will be built by a team of certified technicians.
All of the parts will be compatible.
The server will be shipped to your location.
We will calculate the precise reduction in CO2 emissions that your purchase will lead to. You will, therefore, not only get a refurbished IBM server in excellent condition, you will also be able to use the reduction of your carbon footprint in your marketing.
Kimbrer Computer is a trusted and global supplier of refurbished customized IBM servers with customers in more than 80 countries. Use our IBM server configurator, and order your server today, and join the ranks of the leading companies in corporate sustainable development.
Scalable and Cost-effective IT infrastructure
One of the major benefits of having your own customized IBM Server is that it is scalable and cost-effective. You will be able to maintain, replace, and upgrade your server at your own pace. When your company needs more server capacity, you will simply be able to order new parts, and if you choose to order from Kimbrer again, then you will also save on your overall costs, since our hardware is refurbished, and, therefore, up to 80% cheaper than new parts.
IBM is a very popular brand, which is why many companies use it in their IT environment, and there are many reasons why you also should choose to use a IBM server, for instance;
We always have a large selection of refurbished IBM components in stock.
It is easy to maintain, replace, and upgrade your server with our IBM components.
IBM, or International Business Machines (formerly known as Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company) has been a trusted and reliable brand since 1911.
10 advantages of customizing your own IBM server for your business
1. You can customize the IBM server according to your needs.
2. You can choose among refurbished IBM hardware components that are up to 80% cheaper than new ones.
3. All of our components are in stock, and ready to be used.
4. It will be easy to integrate the server into your current IT environment.
5. Having your own server will allow you to have remote access to your data 24/7.
6. You will have a centralized location for all of your files, which will increase the success of collaboration between your employees.
7. A centralized location will reduce the amount of software licenses you need, which will lower your overall expenses.
8. Individual employees can be granted access to specific data on the server.
9. An in-house server will decrease the likelihood of being the victim of hackers, since you won’t have your server located in a big server farm that hosts data from many other companies.
10. Finally, having your own IBM server will give you full control of your data, and you won’t need to rely on others to store it for you.
Quick and safe delivery
We have a global professional logistics network that will quickly and safely deliver your server(s) at your address. We deliver to almost anywhere on the planet, because we believe that everyone regardless of cultural background has the right to technological development.